We want to help make your event happen.
The Office of Community Outreach helps coordinate programs so that experts can focus on running great events. We invite community members from all walks of life to utilize MSU's campus, services, and personnel. This can include...
- Continuing Education
- Career Training
- Youth Programs
- Open Houses
- "Boot camps"
- and more!
For a fee, we provide support services in ways that best suit your program. This is determined individually based on each event's needs, but often includes services such as: webpage hosted on MSU's website, on-campus housing and dining, risk management and liability insurance, promotion on social media, online registration site, policy compliance, printing and mailing, billing, facility reservations, transportation, and on-site support while your program is happening. Fees are determined based on the amount of services you purchase, but typically range from $10-30 per attendee. We work so you can focus on hosting a great event.
In 2022, we are proud to support the following programs.
- Hopkinsville Academy for Nonprofit Development and Leadership
- ServSafe Manager Certification courses
- Cultural Leadership Academy
- ADVANCE Spring Break Camp
- Young Authors Camp
- Major League Fishing High School Camp
- Fun With Economics
- West Kentucky Regional Migrant Education Program High School Leadership Academy
- Summer Art Workshop
- Vocal Arts Camp
- Racer Instrumental Music Academy
- Novell School of Music
- Kentucky Dance Institute
- Madisonville Academy for Nonprofit Devleopment and Leadership
- Paducah Academy for Nonprofit Development and Leadership
- Creative Writing Camp
If you want to learn more about our services and see if we can support your program, please contact the Community Outreach Coordinator.
Community Outreach Coordinator
Center for Adult and Regional Education
210 IT, Murray State University, Murray, KY 42071